Frequently Asked Questions…and a Few Answers
- Why are some services cheaper than others?
- Do you pay for referrals if I refer you?
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- Do you do background checks?
- Does your staff speak English?
- Do you take credit cards?
- Do I have to sign a contract?
- When do I pay for the service?
- What if I’m not satisfied?
- What day and time will you show up to clean?
- Do you work on Saturdays?
- What about my pets?
- Do I have to be home during service?
- Who provides the chemicals & equipment?
- Are my things safe with your employees?
- What if I have to skip or cancel my service?
- What if I need some extra tasks or services?
- Do I have to tip your employees?
- What if I need to change my day of service?
- Should I have a Spring Cleaning Every year?
Why are some services cheaper than others? Because they should be! The underground market (aka “trunk-slammers”) seems less expensive but in the long run it really isn’t. They give the cleaning industry a bad name by not paying taxes and hiring illegals. (click here to read more) For an eye-opening report on the “independents” vs. the “professionals” download this Free Report.
Do you do background checks & thorough screening? Absolutely. You’d be shocked at who does not pass. We also support the Sue Weaver Cause Foundation.
Does your staff speak English? Yes, our employees must be able to read and speak English because we offer a customized cleaning for our clients. We do not use illegal labor which is common with many services. For security reasons, be sure you are dealing with a legitimate service. Read this article on allowing illegal workers into your home.
Do I have to sign a contract? No! You can cancel any time you wish. But we do have a DISCOUNT program for our Pre-Paying VIPs that offers substantial savings on every cleaning. You’ll only sign our non-compete agreement and on-time payment commitment when you hire us.
What if I’m not satisfied? Our work is 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied we will return within 24 hours and re-clean any unsatisfactory areas. If we cannot satisfy you a refund will be offered in most instances and the relationship will be permanently terminated.
What day and time will you show up to clean? You get to pick your day and time. We clean Monday through Friday (and Saturdays on special occasions) between 8:00 and 5:00 p.m. You can pick an arrival time of either: 8:00 to 8:30 a.m. or 11:00 to 1:00 p.m. Our clients are not stuck waiting all day for us to show up!
Are my things safe with your employees? We conduct criminal background checks on every prospective employee, we verify job history, and conduct employment verifications. Our outstanding record of quality hiring and our low employee turnover make us one of the safest services worthy of your trust. We rank safety and security at the top of our business priorities.
What if I need some extra tasks or services? We can do what you want. Just call the day before to make your special requests and we will quote you a price for the additional time. Ovens, fridge, more? Yes!
Should I have a Spring Cleaning Every year? Many of our clients do have a Top To Bottom Deluxe Cleaning annually to maintain those out-of-reach places that are not a part of the normal, weekly or bi-weekly routine. It’s less expensive than the first time Deluxe cleaning because the rest of the house is already at maintenance level if we are servicing your home!